Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2.16f1
[2018.2] The condition for ignoring importing files inside Assets/Plugins/Android/ stopped working
1. Download the attached project "New Unity 2018.2 Project.zip" and open in Unity
2. Select "mraid.js" in Assets/plugins/android/assets/js folder and Reimport it
Expected result: Unity should ignore any files inside Assets/plugins/android/assets
Actual result: See errors in Console related to the compilation of this file:
"Assets/plugins/android/assets/js/mraid.js(10,45): BCE0043: Unexpected token: =."
"Assets/plugins/android/assets/js/mraid.js(11,37): BCE0043: Unexpected token: =."
"Assets/plugins/android/assets/js/mraid.js(194,13): UCE0001: ';' expected. Insert a semicolon at the end."
"Assets/plugins/android/assets/js/mraid.js(263,40): BCE0044: unexpected char: 'u'."
- This issue appears on both Windows and macOS
Reproduced on Unity 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.14f1 and 2018.3.0a10
Not reproduced on Unity 2018.1.9f2, 2018.3.0a11 and 2019.1.0a6
Regression on Unity 2018.2.0a1
fix to Ignore source files in special folders
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website