Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.16f1
Duplicate in 2018.2.X
[2018.2] The condition for ignoring importing files inside Assets/Plugins/Android/ stopped working
1. Download the attached project "New Unity 2018.2 Project.zip" and open in Unity
2. Select "mraid.js" in Assets/plugins/android/assets/js folder and Reimport it
Expected result: Unity should ignore any files inside Assets/plugins/android/assets
Actual result: See errors in Console related to the compilation of this file:
"Assets/plugins/android/assets/js/mraid.js(10,45): BCE0043: Unexpected token: =."
"Assets/plugins/android/assets/js/mraid.js(11,37): BCE0043: Unexpected token: =."
"Assets/plugins/android/assets/js/mraid.js(194,13): UCE0001: ';' expected. Insert a semicolon at the end."
"Assets/plugins/android/assets/js/mraid.js(263,40): BCE0044: unexpected char: 'u'."
- This issue appears on both Windows and macOS
Reproduced on Unity 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.14f1 and 2018.3.0a10
Not reproduced on Unity 2018.1.9f2, 2018.3.0a11 and 2019.1.0a6
Regression on Unity 2018.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values