Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.16f1
Duplicate in 2018.2.X
[2018.2] The condition for ignoring importing files inside Assets/Plugins/Android/ stopped working
1. Download the attached project "New Unity 2018.2 Project.zip" and open in Unity
2. Select "mraid.js" in Assets/plugins/android/assets/js folder and Reimport it
Expected result: Unity should ignore any files inside Assets/plugins/android/assets
Actual result: See errors in Console related to the compilation of this file:
"Assets/plugins/android/assets/js/mraid.js(10,45): BCE0043: Unexpected token: =."
"Assets/plugins/android/assets/js/mraid.js(11,37): BCE0043: Unexpected token: =."
"Assets/plugins/android/assets/js/mraid.js(194,13): UCE0001: ';' expected. Insert a semicolon at the end."
"Assets/plugins/android/assets/js/mraid.js(263,40): BCE0044: unexpected char: 'u'."
- This issue appears on both Windows and macOS
Reproduced on Unity 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.14f1 and 2018.3.0a10
Not reproduced on Unity 2018.1.9f2, 2018.3.0a11 and 2019.1.0a6
Regression on Unity 2018.2.0a1
Oct 29, 2018 19:11
Exact Same Issue, this complexify working with plugins such as Appodeal
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] “Input.GetMouseButtonDown” gets set to true when pressing and when releasing the mouse button in the Device Simulator view if "targetFrameRate" is set in the script
- UWP Capabilities are not changed when rebuilding the project
- [Oculus] Lights causing artifacts when Forward+ Rendering is selected
- Game Window Icons are white when in light mode
- Crash on VFXMemorySerializer::StoreObjects when converting to Subgraph Block
Resolution Note (fix version 2018.2.16f1):
fix to Ignore source files in special folders