Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[2018.2 Regression] Animation binding breaks after activating gameobject
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project
2. Open 'EmptyTest' scene
3. Enter playmode
-- Inspect the character
Expected behaviour: Character enters crouching idle animation
Actual behaviour: Character stays in T-Pose (images attached)
Not reproduced on:
Version 2018.1.0b1 (bcd94551ef32)
Wed, 13 Dec 2017 09:20:57 GMT
Version 2018.2.0a1 (008bea5b6776)
Wed, 14 Feb 2018 18:36:59 GMT
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected