Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Planned for 2018.4
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.2
2:30 minute delays when loading culling performance Scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Tree_perf__HDRP"
2. Open the Scene "TEST_SCENE"
Expected result: There is no Hold on pop-up window, Scene loads instantly
Actual result: A pop-up window Hold on (busy for xxxxx) SceneView.OnGUI.repaint message appears and then dissapears after 2-4 minutes
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0b3
- Wait times of ~2:30 (when Editor UI is unresponsive) are observed while the Scene is loading during scenarios such as: initially opening the project as the Scene view is being loaded or rendered, terrain object being removed and then added back in with undo, Profiler window not being opened
- During wait, computer resources (CPU, memory, disk) are not heavily used
- When issue was originally observed (also using trunk editor 0b3), waits were persistent through editor usage when default profile modules were selected. After removing profile modules except for CPU usage on later repro, wait only seems to occur first time moving from scene > game view
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string