Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X
2:30 minute delays when loading culling performance Scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Tree_perf__HDRP"
2. Open the Scene "TEST_SCENE"
Expected result: There is no Hold on pop-up window, Scene loads instantly
Actual result: A pop-up window Hold on (busy for xxxxx) SceneView.OnGUI.repaint message appears and then dissapears after 2-4 minutes
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0b3
- Wait times of ~2:30 (when Editor UI is unresponsive) are observed while the Scene is loading during scenarios such as: initially opening the project as the Scene view is being loaded or rendered, terrain object being removed and then added back in with undo, Profiler window not being opened
- During wait, computer resources (CPU, memory, disk) are not heavily used
- When issue was originally observed (also using trunk editor 0b3), waits were persistent through editor usage when default profile modules were selected. After removing profile modules except for CPU usage on later repro, wait only seems to occur first time moving from scene > game view
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled