Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.3, 2020.1
19.1 profiler capture crashes editor if loaded in 18.4
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Go to Menu bar-> Window-> Analysis-> Profiler
3. Load the Profiler snapshot attached
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0b11, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.2f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.3.0b10, 2019.1.0a1
Note: In the versions where the crash is not present the error is thrown:
"Profiler data stream has invalid signature.Are you using a player built with an older Unity version ?"
#0 0x0000010298706d in ProfilerFrameData::Deserialize(unsigned int, int**)
#1 0x000001029c6565 in profiling::ProfilerSession::LoadProcessed(core::basic_string<char, core::StringStorageDefault<char> > const&, FileAccessor&, bool)
#2 0x000001029c60d0 in profiling::ProfilerSession::LoadFromFile(core::basic_string<char, core::StringStorageDefault<char> > const&, bool)
#3 0x00000102ba29a1 in ProfilerDriver_CUSTOM_LoadProfile(MonoString*, unsigned char)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`