Search Issue Tracker
You can't rename files when file filter is on
Steps to reproduce:
1) Enter something into file filter box in Project view
2) Press F2 (on windows) to rename any file - F2 doesn't do anything.
Expected: you should be able to rename files even when filter is on.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine