Search Issue Tracker
You can't rename files when file filter is on
Steps to reproduce:
1) Enter something into file filter box in Project view
2) Press F2 (on windows) to rename any file - F2 doesn't do anything.
Expected: you should be able to rename files even when filter is on.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler