Search Issue Tracker
[XR][XRSDK][Cardboard] Stopping XR subsystems causes a corrupted image to be displayed
1. Open user attached project
2. Build and Run on Android
3. Notice what's displayed on the screen
4. Press the INIT VR button
5. Press the X
Actual: A corrupted image appears with the INIT VR button duplicated several times
Reproducible with: 2019.3.16f1, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.2.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform
- IL2CPP Player crash on memset in VCRUNTIME140D when selecting UI GameObject
- [BiRP] GetScriptableCullingParameters() uses the wrong projection matrix when rendering two forward+ passes in XR