Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.X
Found in [Package]
[XR][URP] BeginCameraRender method is lagging behind when using URP
1. Open the user's attached project "Lag Test 2020.2 URP.zip"
2. Load the "Mirror_" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Move HMD around and observe the reflection under the car GameObject
Expected result: the reflection and the car GameObject are in sync
Actual result: the reflection lags behind a few frames
Reproducible with: 10.1.0 (2020.2.0b9), 10.3.1 (2020.2.4f1), 11.0.0 (2021.1.0b7), 12.0.0 (2021.2.0a4)
Not reproducible with: 9.0.0-preview.72 (2020.1.17f1)
Could not test with URP 10.0.0-preview.26 due to multiple shader compilation errors; 2018.4 and 2019.4 due to project breaking after downgrade
Note: the reflection lagging is most noticeable in the HMD, however, it is still visible in the Game view too
- Oculus Rift
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes