Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
[XR][Oculus] Using Grabpass shader results in broken pink textures when Single Pass Stereo Rendering Mode is used
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "1341356_2.zip"
2. Connect the Oculus Quest 2 devoce through the Oculus Link
3. Make sure that in the XR Plug-In Management Oculus settings Single Pass Instanced Stereo Rendering Mode is selected
4. Enter the Play Mode
Expected result: There is a proper visual overlap between the sphere and the cube
Actual result: The sphere textures become pink
Reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.13f1, 2021.1.14f1, 2021.2.0b1
Could not test with: 2018.4.34f1 due to outdated XR versions
VLNQA00379, Oculus Quest 2 (Quest 2), Android 10, CPU: Snapdragon XR2, GPU: Adreno (TM) 650
- It has been previously fixed on the deprecated XR iteration as seen in the case: 1160876
- Does not reproduce on the Multi Pass Stereo Rendering Mode
- Reproduces both in the Editor and in the Android Build
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Documentation page is not displayed when the "VFX Value Noise 3D" question mark is clicked
- Texture Mipmap Streaming uses wrong scales after Materials are changed at runtime
- Texture Mipmap Streaming doesn't work with HDRP/Lit shader's UV tiling
- Object overlay camera does not render when Depth/Stencil Buffer is disabled
- Shadows are not rendered on the transparent material when the "Deferred" Rendering Path is selected
The shader included in the repro project has an error and won't compile, thus rendering as pink.
In the fragment shader (GrabPass.shader), the following line should be removed (at line 61) :
This macro is intended to be used in the vertex shader stage.