Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in V2 (target 2019.1)
Found in [Package]
[XR Graphics LWRP Postprocess] When using post process effects with LWRP and Instancing stereo rendering only a white screen
When using post processing effects and instancing stereo rendering mode only a white screen is shown.
master branch of SRP repo and post processing v2 branch packages
trunk build of Unity Editor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Nodes in the Vertex block are deleted when the edge connected to the Node is deleted
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries