Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in V2 (target 2019.1)
Found in [Package]
[XR Graphics LWRP Postprocess] When using post process effects with LWRP and Instancing stereo rendering only a white screen
When using post processing effects and instancing stereo rendering mode only a white screen is shown.
master branch of SRP repo and post processing v2 branch packages
trunk build of Unity Editor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing
- [iOS] Background thread runs a few times slower when “application.targetFrameRate“ is set to 30 compared to 29 on some iOS devices
- Multiple Enum Flags not rendering correctly in the Editor when custom PropertyDrawer values are changed
- Harsh edges appear when raising the Terrain with a low opacity value brush