Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in V2 (target 2019.1)
Found in [Package]
[XR Graphics LWRP Postprocess] When using post process effects with LWRP and Instancing stereo rendering only a white screen
When using post processing effects and instancing stereo rendering mode only a white screen is shown.
master branch of SRP repo and post processing v2 branch packages
trunk build of Unity Editor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- HDR values are not taken into account when using baked gradient environment
- [Asset Importer] Custom framerate error should only be logged when frame rate is used
- 'NullReferenceException' is thrown when selecting multiple Particle Systems with Texture Sheet Animation module expanded
- Particle System with Texture Sheet Animation has a different playback speed from an Animation clip when using "FPS" Time Mode
- [PLM] Baked contribution from high intensity HDRIs is not handled properly in linear color space