Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2023.2.0b11, 2023.3.0a6
[HDRP][XR] An Image artifact is produced in Game View when entering Play Mode with Oculus Link
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached user's project "2023-beta-test - Copy.zip"
2. Open "SampleSceneHair.unity"
3. Connect Quest 2 with Oculus Link
4. Enter Play Mode
5. Observe the Blue Image Artifact in Editor Game View
Expected results: An Image artifact is not produced in Game View when entering Play Mode with Oculus Link
Actual results: An Image artifact is produced in Game View when entering Play Mode with Oculus Link (See Artifact.png)
Reproducible in: HDRP 16.0.1 - 16.0.4 (2023.2.0a13, 2023.2.0b3)
Not reproducible on: HDRP 12.1.12 - 16.0.4 (2021.3.29f1, 2022.3.7f1, 2023.1.7f1, 2023.2.0a12)
Environment tested on: Windows 10
-Issue reproduces with both OculusXR and OpenXR Plugins
-Issue reproduces with Single Pass Instanced, MultiPass and MultiView rendering modes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player