Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.1
Found in [Package]
[XPipeline] RenderPipelineGlobalSettings cannot be unassigned.
1. Open an HDRP or a URP project
2. Go to Project Settings > Graphics > HDRP or URP Settings
3. Try to unassign the Global Settings asset by browsing and selecting 'None'
4. Observe the assed is still assigned
- The asset to be unassigned.
- Since the asset is required, perhaps unassigning it could provide a warning message under it with a 'Fix It' button (akin to the HDRP Wizard settings) if the Global Settings asset belongs to the currently active render pipeline.
- There are use cases for unassigning this asset, like removing it for an inactive pipeline.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator