Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Xcode linker emits "Ignoring invalid debug info" warnings when archiving a Unity project
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1233645" Unity project
2. Build the "SampleScene" Scene for iOS
3. Open the Xcode project, navigate to Product > Archive and observe the warnings in the Report tab
Expected result: the project is archived fast without a large amount of warnings
Actual result: many "Ignoring invalid debug info" warnings due to libiPhone-lib.a and libil2cpp.a are created
Reproducible with: 2018.4.33f1, 2019.4.25f1, 2020.3.6f1, 2021.1.4f1, 2021.2.0a14
Reproduced on: Xcode Version 11.4 (11E146), 12.3 (12C33)
Not reproducible on: Xcode Version 11.3.1 (11C505)
1. The warnings are printed towards the end of the archiving process.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in 2022.1.0a9