Search Issue Tracker
Xbox360 Controller not recognized if not powered on before running standalone build
In Editor works fine when you power on your Xbox360 Controller. The Controller works always when you power off and power on the controller. But when you Build a EXE File, you must power on the Xbox360 Controller before you start the exe, otherwise it doesn't work. And when you Power Off and again Power On the Controller in game, unity doesn't enable the controller. But in Editor it works fine.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- Call Stacks - Calls to/Calls From - Temporarily revert to None upon Play Mode starting
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates