Search Issue Tracker
Xbox360 Controller not recognized if not powered on before running standalone build
In Editor works fine when you power on your Xbox360 Controller. The Controller works always when you power off and power on the controller. But when you Build a EXE File, you must power on the Xbox360 Controller before you start the exe, otherwise it doesn't work. And when you Power Off and again Power On the Controller in game, unity doesn't enable the controller. But in Editor it works fine.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- [macOS] Crash on GC_mark_from when trashed GC objects are used by Burst
- Shadows are not casted when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer