Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 4.6.1
WWW crashes on iPhone. It will happen almost immediately
WWW crashes on iPhone. It will happen almost immediately if you try to Dispose the WWW object like I have always done and many large plugins do like the official Facebook SDK, but even without Disposing, it will crash after a few tries.
This bug will be fixed in 4.5.5p2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website