Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[WSA] XMLSerializerException thrown when running the IL2CPP build
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project (XMLTest.zip)
2. Open the Assets/Game.unity scene
3. Switch platform to Windows Store
4. Build for WSA Universal 10 SDK (IL2CPP backend), Build type - XAML
5. Open Visual Studio solution
6. Deploy on local machine (Debug or Release)
7. Observe the errors in the Output console
Expected result: Errors should not appear in the Output console
Actual result: Errors appear in the Output console
Not reproducible with Master mode
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b10, 5.6.0b11, 2017.1.0a2
Not reproduced with: 5.4.5f1, 5.5.2p2
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a11 (on .NET Standard 2.0 Api Compatibility Level)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string