Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[WSA] WACK fails on Windows Runtime metadata validation
WACK fails when in Player Settings "Product Name" has a space in it's title. Reproducible on Universal 10 IL2CPP platform.
With .NET backend WACK passes.
Attached validation results file.
Reproducible on 5.3.5f1, 5.4.0b18 versions.
1. Create an empty project or open attached project "winUWPbug.zip";
2. In Player Settings write "Product Name" title with a space in it (example: "Space Between").
3. Set platform to WSA Universal 10 with IL2CPP backend and build it.
4. Run WACK on created project.
Workaround: use .NET backend or don't leave spaces in "Product Name".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform