Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[WSA] WACK fails on Windows Runtime metadata validation
WACK fails when in Player Settings "Product Name" has a space in it's title. Reproducible on Universal 10 IL2CPP platform.
With .NET backend WACK passes.
Attached validation results file.
Reproducible on 5.3.5f1, 5.4.0b18 versions.
1. Create an empty project or open attached project "winUWPbug.zip";
2. In Player Settings write "Product Name" title with a space in it (example: "Space Between").
3. Set platform to WSA Universal 10 with IL2CPP backend and build it.
4. Run WACK on created project.
Workaround: use .NET backend or don't leave spaces in "Product Name".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Window stays outside the display when switching from multiple monitors to a single monitor
- The unused shaders are still being tracked when Asynchronous Shader compilation is enabled
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- Some normal maps has ripple effect and appears to be lower in quality when using default compression settings
- <color=red><></color> does not work with 呸 symbol