Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.2
[WSA][UWP] UNET Internet Matchmaker causes AccessViolationException
Tested on 5.2.4p1, 5.3.1p3, 5.4.0b2 on WSA and UWP platforms. Both platforms throw AccessViolationException.
1. open project "smaller-Invaders.zip"
2. build to WSA 8.1.
3. build and run generated project. Debug natively.
In game press UI buttons on left top corner:
Click "Enable Match Maker (M)"
Click "Change MM Server" -> "Internet"
Click "Create Internet Match"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse