Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
[WSA][UWP] UNET Internet Matchmaker causes AccessViolationException
Tested on 5.2.4p1, 5.3.1p3, 5.4.0b2 on WSA and UWP platforms. Both platforms throw AccessViolationException.
1. open project "smaller-Invaders.zip"
2. build to WSA 8.1.
3. build and run generated project. Debug natively.
In game press UI buttons on left top corner:
Click "Enable Match Maker (M)"
Click "Change MM Server" -> "Internet"
Click "Create Internet Match"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode