Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.2
[WSA][UWP] UNET Internet Matchmaker causes AccessViolationException
Tested on 5.2.4p1, 5.3.1p3, 5.4.0b2 on WSA and UWP platforms. Both platforms throw AccessViolationException.
1. open project "smaller-Invaders.zip"
2. build to WSA 8.1.
3. build and run generated project. Debug natively.
In game press UI buttons on left top corner:
Click "Enable Match Maker (M)"
Click "Change MM Server" -> "Internet"
Click "Create Internet Match"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website