Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
[WSA][UWP] UNET Internet Matchmaker causes AccessViolationException
Tested on 5.2.4p1, 5.3.1p3, 5.4.0b2 on WSA and UWP platforms. Both platforms throw AccessViolationException.
1. open project "smaller-Invaders.zip"
2. build to WSA 8.1.
3. build and run generated project. Debug natively.
In game press UI buttons on left top corner:
Click "Enable Match Maker (M)"
Click "Change MM Server" -> "Internet"
Click "Create Internet Match"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached