Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[WSA] TargetInvocationException when re-importing UWP .dll
Plugin targets UWP platforms (Windows 10, HoloLens, etc) which uses .NET Core 5.0. In plugin inspector .dll is set as "don't process", but editor still throws errors when reimporting.
Reproducible on 5.3.5f1, 5.3.6f1, 5.4.0f3.
1. Open project "uwpdlltest.zip".
2. Reimport plugin in editor and observe the error in the console.
Error in the console:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> Mono.Cecil.AssemblyResolutionException: Failed to resolve assembly: 'System.Runtime, Version=18.104.22.168, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'
at Mono.Cecil.BaseAssemblyResolver.Resolve (Mono.Cecil.AssemblyNameReference name, Mono.Cecil.ReaderParameters parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.Cecil.BaseAssemblyResolver.Resolve (Mono.Cecil.AssemblyNameReference name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.Cecil.DefaultAssemblyResolver.Resolve (Mono.Cecil.AssemblyNameReference name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.Cecil.MetadataResolver.Resolve (Mono.Cecil.TypeReference type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Resolve (Mono.Cecil.TypeReference type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.Cecil.TypeReference.Resolve () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.Cecil.Mixin.CheckedResolve (Mono.Cecil.TypeReference self)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mobile] NavigationSubmitEvent is not being triggered when the submit button is pressed on a mobile keyboard
- Materials render incorrect color when using the "require native16bit" pragma directive
- GUIUtility.hotControl controlID value does not change when clicking with the Left Mouse Button
- ScriptableObject.OnDestroy is not called after Respouces.UnloadUnusedAssets
- UI stops rendering when WaterSurface's Caustics are enabled