Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.3
[WSA] TargetInvocationException when re-importing UWP .dll
Plugin targets UWP platforms (Windows 10, HoloLens, etc) which uses .NET Core 5.0. In plugin inspector .dll is set as "don't process", but editor still throws errors when reimporting.
Reproducible on 5.3.5f1, 5.3.6f1, 5.4.0f3.
1. Open project "uwpdlltest.zip".
2. Reimport plugin in editor and observe the error in the console.
Error in the console:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> Mono.Cecil.AssemblyResolutionException: Failed to resolve assembly: 'System.Runtime, Version=188.8.131.52, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'
at Mono.Cecil.BaseAssemblyResolver.Resolve (Mono.Cecil.AssemblyNameReference name, Mono.Cecil.ReaderParameters parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.Cecil.BaseAssemblyResolver.Resolve (Mono.Cecil.AssemblyNameReference name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.Cecil.DefaultAssemblyResolver.Resolve (Mono.Cecil.AssemblyNameReference name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.Cecil.MetadataResolver.Resolve (Mono.Cecil.TypeReference type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Resolve (Mono.Cecil.TypeReference type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.Cecil.TypeReference.Resolve () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.Cecil.Mixin.CheckedResolve (Mono.Cecil.TypeReference self)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button