Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[WSA] TargetInvocationException when re-importing UWP .dll
Plugin targets UWP platforms (Windows 10, HoloLens, etc) which uses .NET Core 5.0. In plugin inspector .dll is set as "don't process", but editor still throws errors when reimporting.
Reproducible on 5.3.5f1, 5.3.6f1, 5.4.0f3.
1. Open project "uwpdlltest.zip".
2. Reimport plugin in editor and observe the error in the console.
Error in the console:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> Mono.Cecil.AssemblyResolutionException: Failed to resolve assembly: 'System.Runtime, Version=188.8.131.52, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'
at Mono.Cecil.BaseAssemblyResolver.Resolve (Mono.Cecil.AssemblyNameReference name, Mono.Cecil.ReaderParameters parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.Cecil.BaseAssemblyResolver.Resolve (Mono.Cecil.AssemblyNameReference name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.Cecil.DefaultAssemblyResolver.Resolve (Mono.Cecil.AssemblyNameReference name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.Cecil.MetadataResolver.Resolve (Mono.Cecil.TypeReference type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Resolve (Mono.Cecil.TypeReference type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.Cecil.TypeReference.Resolve () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.Cecil.Mixin.CheckedResolve (Mono.Cecil.TypeReference self)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI