Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.3
[WSA] TargetInvocationException when re-importing UWP .dll
Plugin targets UWP platforms (Windows 10, HoloLens, etc) which uses .NET Core 5.0. In plugin inspector .dll is set as "don't process", but editor still throws errors when reimporting.
Reproducible on 5.3.5f1, 5.3.6f1, 5.4.0f3.
1. Open project "uwpdlltest.zip".
2. Reimport plugin in editor and observe the error in the console.
Error in the console:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> Mono.Cecil.AssemblyResolutionException: Failed to resolve assembly: 'System.Runtime, Version=22.214.171.124, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'
at Mono.Cecil.BaseAssemblyResolver.Resolve (Mono.Cecil.AssemblyNameReference name, Mono.Cecil.ReaderParameters parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.Cecil.BaseAssemblyResolver.Resolve (Mono.Cecil.AssemblyNameReference name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.Cecil.DefaultAssemblyResolver.Resolve (Mono.Cecil.AssemblyNameReference name) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.Cecil.MetadataResolver.Resolve (Mono.Cecil.TypeReference type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.Cecil.ModuleDefinition.Resolve (Mono.Cecil.TypeReference type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.Cecil.TypeReference.Resolve () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.Cecil.Mixin.CheckedResolve (Mono.Cecil.TypeReference self)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)