Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
[WSA] System.ExecutionEngineException is thrown when running the WSA build
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project(PATWO.zip)
2. Open the Assets/PATWO/Scenes/OilBadlans.unity scene
3. Switch platform to Windows Store
4. Build for WSA Universal 10 SDK, Build type - XAML, Target device - Any device
5. Open Visual Studio solution
6. Deploy on local machine (Debug)
7. Observe the System.ExecutionEngineException
Expected result: Unity should not throw the exception
Actual result: Unity throws the exception
Unable to test with 5.4
Reproduced with: 5.5.0p4, 5.5.3p3, 5.6.1f1, 2017.1.0b5
Fixed in: 2017.2.0a3
Backported to: 5.6.1p4, 2017.1.0b10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.