Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[WSA] Multiple sdk != kUniversalSDK81 assertions are printed when building to Universal 8.1 platform
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create new project and build using Universal 8.1 sdk with default settings
Notice multiple "sdk != kUniversalSDK81" assertions printed to console
Reproduced with: 5.5.0b2
Not reproducible: 5.4.0p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Presets] Deleting a single preset from the project generates an error in the console
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart