Search Issue Tracker
[WSA] losing references inside prefabs
Reproducible on 4.5, 4.6 and 5.0 versions;
1. open project "prefab references.zip". Also, Unity package is available in the mentioned forum thread;
2. build to WSA;
3. build and run generated VS solution;
4. Press "W" key, texture appears;
5. Now press "Enter" key two times (scenes switches);
6. Press "W" key, texture doesn't appear (null reference);
Repeat 4-6 steps to observe the behavior. Every second load of the first scene, texture loads normally;
This is by design. Windows Store and Windows Phone apps must keep references to MonoBehaviours and ScriptableObjects directly. To catch this error pass -enableWarningsIncorrectlyUnloadedAssets command line option (works on WSA but not WP8). Then you'll get a list of objects you need to fix.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`