Search Issue Tracker
[WSA] Building with a plugin that has been built for .Net 4.5 fails when back-end is set to il2cpp
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open Build Settings
3. Switch platform to Windows Store
4. Build for WSA
5. Observe the exception:
AssemblyResolutionException: Failed to resolve assembly: 'System.Runtime, Version=220.127.116.11, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a'
Mono.Cecil.BaseAssemblyResolver.Resolve (Mono.Cecil.AssemblyNameReference name, Mono.Cecil.ReaderParameters parameters)
Actual results: Exception is thrown
Expected results: Exception should not be thrown
Reproduced with: 5.6.3p2, 2017.1.1f1, 2017.2.0b11, 2017.3.0a7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string