Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.7
[WSA] Bluetooth devices are not supported
On UWP and WSA platforms bluetooth device support is not implemented yet. Platforms support only wired devices, for example wired controllers.
1. open project "joystick.zip".
2. play it on editor with bluetooth controller connected.
3. in "player settings" enable "Bluetooth" and "HumanInterfaceDevice" capabilities.
4. build to WSA 8.1 or WSA Universal 10 platform.
5. build and run generated project and try out bluetooth device.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse