Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
[WSA] Bluetooth devices are not supported
On UWP and WSA platforms bluetooth device support is not implemented yet. Platforms support only wired devices, for example wired controllers.
1. open project "joystick.zip".
2. play it on editor with bluetooth controller connected.
3. in "player settings" enable "Bluetooth" and "HumanInterfaceDevice" capabilities.
4. build to WSA 8.1 or WSA Universal 10 platform.
5. build and run generated project and try out bluetooth device.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException errors spam the console, after upgrading a package in PAckage Manager
- [QuickSearch] Default Assets are not appearing in the Object picker browser
- App crashes on launch when mesh of object has Read/Write disabled
- Material keyword APIs don't list keywords when using a newly imported SpeedTree
- Curves Editor crops big values