Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
[WSA] Bluetooth devices are not supported
On UWP and WSA platforms bluetooth device support is not implemented yet. Platforms support only wired devices, for example wired controllers.
1. open project "joystick.zip".
2. play it on editor with bluetooth controller connected.
3. in "player settings" enable "Bluetooth" and "HumanInterfaceDevice" capabilities.
4. build to WSA 8.1 or WSA Universal 10 platform.
5. build and run generated project and try out bluetooth device.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected