Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[WSA][backport] on 5.3 project's .sln file is regenerated each time when rebuilding
On 5.3.4 project's .sln file is regenerated each time when rebuilding which breaks user's project if it was modified.
On 5.4.0 project's .sln file is not regenerated as it suppose to be. Need to backport this fix to 5.3.5 versions.
Repro steps on 5.3.4:
1. Build an empty project to WSA/WP8.1/UWP platform.
2. Modify XML based project's .sln file (add spaces or delete something).
3. Rebuild project from Unity to the same directory. Re-open the same .sln file. Observe that it was regenerated, previous changes were not saved.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus/Vulkan] Line Output is not visible on Oculus
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Screen Space particles are flipped on Y
- Colors majorly change when the Volume Component's "Weight" property value changes from 0 to any small value
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Skinned Mesh and Mesh sampling effects do not appear when TexCoord is used
- Serializable type loses its "NaN" value when copying and pasting it in the Inspector window