Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[WSA][backport] on 5.3 project's .sln file is regenerated each time when rebuilding
On 5.3.4 project's .sln file is regenerated each time when rebuilding which breaks user's project if it was modified.
On 5.4.0 project's .sln file is not regenerated as it suppose to be. Need to backport this fix to 5.3.5 versions.
Repro steps on 5.3.4:
1. Build an empty project to WSA/WP8.1/UWP platform.
2. Modify XML based project's .sln file (add spaces or delete something).
3. Rebuild project from Unity to the same directory. Re-open the same .sln file. Observe that it was regenerated, previous changes were not saved.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function
- ApiUpdater may leave orphan usings when only type qualified references were present in the source
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce is missing in some instances
- Profiler data does not automatically refresh when loaded from a file
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping