Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[WSA][backport] on 5.3 project's .sln file is regenerated each time when rebuilding
On 5.3.4 project's .sln file is regenerated each time when rebuilding which breaks user's project if it was modified.
On 5.4.0 project's .sln file is not regenerated as it suppose to be. Need to backport this fix to 5.3.5 versions.
Repro steps on 5.3.4:
1. Build an empty project to WSA/WP8.1/UWP platform.
2. Modify XML based project's .sln file (add spaces or delete something).
3. Rebuild project from Unity to the same directory. Re-open the same .sln file. Observe that it was regenerated, previous changes were not saved.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager