Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.6
[WSA][backport] on 5.3 project's .sln file is regenerated each time when rebuilding
On 5.3.4 project's .sln file is regenerated each time when rebuilding which breaks user's project if it was modified.
On 5.4.0 project's .sln file is not regenerated as it suppose to be. Need to backport this fix to 5.3.5 versions.
Repro steps on 5.3.4:
1. Build an empty project to WSA/WP8.1/UWP platform.
2. Modify XML based project's .sln file (add spaces or delete something).
3. Rebuild project from Unity to the same directory. Re-open the same .sln file. Observe that it was regenerated, previous changes were not saved.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar