Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.21f1, 2023.1.0b18, 2023.2.0a11
Wrong tooltip when hovering over the "Load In Background" property of an audio clip
1. Open the “LoadInBackground“ project
2. In Project Browser select the “SampleAudioClip“ audio clip
3. In Inspector hover over the “Load In Background“ property
Expected result: the tooltip is “When this flag is set, the clip will load in the background and won’t stall the main thread. Can be used in combination with the Preload Audio Data flag.“
Actual result: the tooltip is “Case 1154753, made this setting local by placing it at sample settings instead.“
Reproduced in: 2022.2.0b15, 2022.2.7f1, 2023.1.0b5, 2023.2.0a3
Not reproduced in: 2020.3.45f1, 2021.3.19f1, 2022.2.0b14
Reproduced using: macOS 13.0.1 (Intel), Windows 10 (by reporter)
Feb 20, 2023 01:51
Hello everyone I don't really understand how to hack stuff, but I can point you in the direction of a reputable hacking firm that I used to track hack my boyfriend's iPhone and Facebook, respectively. If you want to monitor the sincerity of a relationship, an employee, recover your email passwords, log into social media sites like Facebook and Twitter, change your school grades, expunge your criminal record, access bank accounts, or spy on a phone. You can just reach them at HACKWITHADRIANLAMO @ GMAIL .COM... Their fees are reasonable and customizable.
Feb 20, 2023 01:45
I'm quite disappointed by how poorly banks and computer security systems have guaranteed transaction security and safety. I have had instances when I lost money as a result of my connection with dubious binary option businesses.
I lost more than $200,000, but fortunately, with Adrian Lamo's assistance, I was able to get back what I had lost. I'm still unsure of how he manages to reconcile everything he does with honoring his commitments to produce on time. I think contacting Adrian via his Gmail address (HACKWITHADRIANLAMO (@) gmail . com) was the best thing I've ever done. I'm confident he can assist.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Asset changes are unsaved after updating sprite atlas
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
Resolution Note (fix version 2023.2.0a11):
Fixed in 2023.2.0a11 (updated the tooltip for the load-in-background property on audio clips)
Resolution Note (fix version 2023.1.0b18):
Fixed in 2023.1.0b18
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2.21f1):
Fixed in 2022.2.21f1