Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Planned for 2020.3.X
Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Profiler_Test.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. Open the Window > Analysis > Profiler
4. Enter Play Mode
5. In the Profiler, select CPU Usage tab
6. Select Hierarchy view and Show Related Objects
7. In the Hierarchy, select PlayerLoop > Update.ScriptRunBehaviourUpdate > BehaviourUpdate > Assembly-CSharp.dll
8 Check the sorting in the "Show Related Objects" tab
Actual Result: GC Alloc column sorting is alphabetical. (screenshot attached)
Expected Result: GC Alloc column sorting is numeric.
Reproducible with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.4.13f1, 2019.2.13f1, 2019.3.0b11, 2020.1.0a14.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project