Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Wrong NewSceneMode is passed to EditorSceneManager.newSceneCreated and default objects cannot be found when creating a scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "EditorSceneManager.zip"
2. Click File > New Scene > Basic (Build-in)
Expected result: 'Scene with Default Objects created' is printed to the Console
Actual result: 'Empty scene created' is printed to the Console and a NullReferenceException is thrown
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a19, 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.14f1, 2021.2.0b2, 2022.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.2.0a18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Particle System isn't culled off-screen when the Culling Mode is set to Automatic and the Simulation Space is set to World
- Main Player window is moved to the primary display when it's launched on a 3rd monitor and the 2nd monitor is activated
- Crash on Mesh::RecalculateBounds when assigning not enough vertices for two submeshes