Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Wrong NewSceneMode is passed to EditorSceneManager.newSceneCreated and default objects cannot be found when creating a scene
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "EditorSceneManager.zip"
2. Click File > New Scene > Basic (Build-in)
Expected result: 'Scene with Default Objects created' is printed to the Console
Actual result: 'Empty scene created' is printed to the Console and a NullReferenceException is thrown
Reproducible with: 2020.2.0a19, 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.14f1, 2021.2.0b2, 2022.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.4.28f1, 2020.2.0a18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform