Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.2
Wrong Japanese fallback font on iOS 8.2
On iOS 8.1 and the prior versions, “Hiragino Kaku Gothic ProN” is used as a fallback font for Japanese characters. On iOS 8.2, it seems another font is used as a fallback, and thus it fails to display Japanese characters properly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error
- [MacOS] Mouse input gets interrupted when changing values in inspector by dragging mouse
- Adding/removing components expands collapsed components view in the Inspector window