Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.1.2
Wrong Japanese fallback font on iOS 8.2
On iOS 8.1 and the prior versions, “Hiragino Kaku Gothic ProN” is used as a fallback font for Japanese characters. On iOS 8.2, it seems another font is used as a fallback, and thus it fails to display Japanese characters properly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes