Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.2
Wrong Japanese fallback font on iOS 8.2
On iOS 8.1 and the prior versions, “Hiragino Kaku Gothic ProN” is used as a fallback font for Japanese characters. On iOS 8.2, it seems another font is used as a fallback, and thus it fails to display Japanese characters properly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected