Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.2
Wrong Japanese fallback font on iOS 8.2
On iOS 8.1 and the prior versions, “Hiragino Kaku Gothic ProN” is used as a fallback font for Japanese characters. On iOS 8.2, it seems another font is used as a fallback, and thus it fails to display Japanese characters properly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException errors spam the console, after upgrading a package in PAckage Manager
- [QuickSearch] Default Assets are not appearing in the Object picker browser
- App crashes on launch when mesh of object has Read/Write disabled
- Material keyword APIs don't list keywords when using a newly imported SpeedTree
- Curves Editor crops big values