Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.2
Wrong Japanese fallback font on iOS 8.2
On iOS 8.1 and the prior versions, “Hiragino Kaku Gothic ProN” is used as a fallback font for Japanese characters. On iOS 8.2, it seems another font is used as a fallback, and thus it fails to display Japanese characters properly.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()