Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.19f1, 2022.2.5f1, 2023.1.0b4, 2023.2.0a1
Wrong documentation page is displayed for the "Scene Template Pipeline" help icon
How to reproduce:
# Open HUB;
# Create a new project;
# Go to "File" menu and select "Save as Scene Template" sub-menu item;
# Enter "AAA" and click "Save" in "Save scene" popup;
# Go to "Inspector" window and find "Scene Template Pipeline" section;
# Click on a help icon, which is on the right from the section title.
Expected Result: Documentation for the selected stream and section should be displayed.
Actual Result: Documentation is opened for the 2020.2 stream.
Reproducible with: 2021.3.0f1, 2021.3.11f1, 2022.1.18f1, 2022.2.0b9, 2023.1.0a12.
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.40f1.
Note: On 2020.3.40f1 question mark is not displayed at all. Would be good to have consistent view and on these streams
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2023.2] HDRP Asset Settings Helper throws a NullReferenceException
- [URP] SubmitRenderRequest with NativeRenderPass + Upscaling doesn't work
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time