Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.19f1, 2022.2.5f1, 2023.1.0b4, 2023.2.0a1
Wrong documentation page is displayed for the "Scene Template Pipeline" help icon
How to reproduce:
# Open HUB;
# Create a new project;
# Go to "File" menu and select "Save as Scene Template" sub-menu item;
# Enter "AAA" and click "Save" in "Save scene" popup;
# Go to "Inspector" window and find "Scene Template Pipeline" section;
# Click on a help icon, which is on the right from the section title.
Expected Result: Documentation for the selected stream and section should be displayed.
Actual Result: Documentation is opened for the 2020.2 stream.
Reproducible with: 2021.3.0f1, 2021.3.11f1, 2022.1.18f1, 2022.2.0b9, 2023.1.0a12.
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.40f1.
Note: On 2020.3.40f1 question mark is not displayed at all. Would be good to have consistent view and on these streams
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Text input field doesn't disappear when pressing "Enter" on the keyboard connected to a device and HideMobileInput is disabled
- WebGL Player flickers and logs warnings when viewport is resized and "Linear" Color Space is used
- Rigidbody recalculates its center of mass when moving its child Trigger Collider
- Sprites with different indexes than indicated in Text field of Label Inspector are being rendered
- VFX rendering a sphere when using a custom mesh
Resolution Note (fix version 2023.2.0a1):
Revision: trunk e4a766a8b34d
Built: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 02:17:31 GMT
Resolution Note (fix version 2023.1.0b4):
Revision: 2023.1/staging ca6fe2f8dde4
Built: Tue, 07 Feb 2023 01:00:37 GMT
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2.5f1):
Revision: 2022.2/staging 551d45108343
Built: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 06:54:01 GMT
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.3.19f1):
Revision: 2021.3/staging c9714fde33b6
Built: Tue, 07 Feb 2023 22:58:48 GMT