Search Issue Tracker
Wrong color for the scenes section in Build Settings
Steps to reproduce :
- create a new project
- go to Build Settings and notice the color of the scenes section
Regression from 2017.b9.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal when enabling a broken Prefab
- [Hub] Menu bar appears and developer tools become available after launching a second instance of Unity Hub
- [x86] Custom function with float return Type returns NaN values in Build when built to Windows x86 release