Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Wrong asset selector type in material remapping import settings if material is already assigned
1. Open attached Unity project "TestBeta.zip"
2. Click on "Untitled" model
3. In the Inspector window, click on Materials tab
4. Open up _defaultMat asset selection window
5. Choose any material in the pop-up window and close it
6. Open up the asset selection window again
Result: the pop-up window is filled with random assets like primitive objects, shaders and 2d sprites. Selecting one of them makes the selected material "None (Material)"
(see user's attached video for complete reproduction steps and results)
Reproduced on: 2017.3.0b3, 2017.3.0b10, 2018.1.0a5
Note: in 2017.2 and 2017.3.0a1 through 2017.3.0a4 choosing any asset in the selection menu prompts "AssetImporter is referencing an asset from the previous import.
This should not happen."
Note: in 2017.3.0b1 and 2017.3.0b2 choosing any asset and closing the window prompts NullReferenceException error when trying to prompt the window again.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected