Search Issue Tracker
[WP8] Solid areas 16 bit texture appears transparent
1. Open scene0
2. Observe both textures are fully solid in game view.
3. Run on Windows Phone (tested on lumia 520, 920), notice that the left plane is slightly transparent.
The only difference between the 2 instances there is the left one is configured to be 16bit and the one on the right is truecolor.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody