Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.1
[WP8] Input.gyro.gravity is always 0,0,0
1. Open repro package
2. Open scene panorama
3. Build and run for WP8
4. The app outputs the input.gyro.gravity - it's always (0,0,0)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable
- [iOS] nw_read_request_report crash
- The serialized field value cannot be changed when trying to set it back to "None"
- The dropdown component breaks when the 31st Layer is used