Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[WP8.1][WSA] Serialization issue listing enums
Reproducible on 5.2, 5.3.3, 5.4.0.
In editor serialized enums are showed in subcategories, but on WP 8.1 platform, they are showed as a one long list.
1. Open project "Windows Build Problem.rar" (download link provided in the edit).
2. Build to WP 8.1 platform.
3. Build and run on Release configuration (Debug works the same, but takes more time to load).
4. When game loads click on "Pause" button on the top.
5. Click on button "Level List".
6. Here you can see that the lists are combined into one. Compare with editor, which shows sub-lists.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar