Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[WP8.1][WSA] Serialization issue listing enums
Reproducible on 5.2, 5.3.3, 5.4.0.
In editor serialized enums are showed in subcategories, but on WP 8.1 platform, they are showed as a one long list.
1. Open project "Windows Build Problem.rar" (download link provided in the edit).
2. Build to WP 8.1 platform.
3. Build and run on Release configuration (Debug works the same, but takes more time to load).
4. When game loads click on "Pause" button on the top.
5. Click on button "Level List".
6. Here you can see that the lists are combined into one. Compare with editor, which shows sub-lists.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules