Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[WP8.1][WSA] Serialization issue listing enums
Reproducible on 5.2, 5.3.3, 5.4.0.
In editor serialized enums are showed in subcategories, but on WP 8.1 platform, they are showed as a one long list.
1. Open project "Windows Build Problem.rar" (download link provided in the edit).
2. Build to WP 8.1 platform.
3. Build and run on Release configuration (Debug works the same, but takes more time to load).
4. When game loads click on "Pause" button on the top.
5. Click on button "Level List".
6. Here you can see that the lists are combined into one. Compare with editor, which shows sub-lists.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Aspect Ratio Fitter's "Fit In Parent" Aspect Mode causes scene to update indefinitely
- DragAndDrop state is not cleanup after a drag
- [SRP] Shadow culling ignores Lens Shift setting on Camera
- Output Texture's RGB values are slightly different from the source PNG image when using Texture2D.EncodeToPNG function
- [Android] Accessing any class/instance member with an "AggressiveInlining" attribute will cause a crash