Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[WP8.1][WSA] Serialization issue listing enums
Reproducible on 5.2, 5.3.3, 5.4.0.
In editor serialized enums are showed in subcategories, but on WP 8.1 platform, they are showed as a one long list.
1. Open project "Windows Build Problem.rar" (download link provided in the edit).
2. Build to WP 8.1 platform.
3. Build and run on Release configuration (Debug works the same, but takes more time to load).
4. When game loads click on "Pause" button on the top.
5. Click on button "Level List".
6. Here you can see that the lists are combined into one. Compare with editor, which shows sub-lists.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Light Probe Group cells are always rendered at (0,0,0)
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned
- Reflection probes must be rebaked twice to update when using "Generate Lighting" button
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Baked cookies are offset between GPU and CPU lightmapper