Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[WP8.1][WSA] Serialization issue listing enums
Reproducible on 5.2, 5.3.3, 5.4.0.
In editor serialized enums are showed in subcategories, but on WP 8.1 platform, they are showed as a one long list.
1. Open project "Windows Build Problem.rar" (download link provided in the edit).
2. Build to WP 8.1 platform.
3. Build and run on Release configuration (Debug works the same, but takes more time to load).
4. When game loads click on "Pause" button on the top.
5. Click on button "Level List".
6. Here you can see that the lists are combined into one. Compare with editor, which shows sub-lists.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project
- [Hub] Tutorial Project summaries advise to set preferred Editor to 2019.1 when Hub 2.x does not have preferred Editor anymore
- Tilemap Collider 2D exists when tiles are being deleted
- Using Assert.Inconclusive in editmode stops the running test
- Overriding OnInspectorGUI without EditorGUILayout GetControlRect results in EditorGUI PropertyField invisible/clipped/collapsed