Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
[WP8.1/Android/Standalone] Flickering UI textures on WP8.1, Android with multithreaded rendering enabled.
1. Build and run attached project
1a On Android you have to enable multithreaded rendering in PlayerSettings
2. Tap around
3. Observe flickering UI textures
Reproducible: 5.4.0b1, 5.3.1p1
Regression from 5.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [Mac] [IL2CPP] Build fails because of uncaught System.TypeInitializationException in ToolChains.XcodeInstallation
- Screen.fullScreenMode is always returning a default value even though it is set to be a different one
- [Assetbundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" has occurred when loading assetbundle
- Assertion failed on expression Error is thrown when Orthographic Camera and a Particle System with Specific settings are used