Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[WP8.1] Visual assets (tiles, icons, etc.) aren't included into VS solution
1. Open the attached project
2. Build to "Phone 8.1"
3. Open the solution -> Manifest file -> Visual Assets
4. See that there are no images included and default Unity icons are set instead of images, which were provided in Player Settings
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)