Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.5
[WP8.1] Visual assets (tiles, icons, etc.) aren't included into VS solution
1. Open the attached project
2. Build to "Phone 8.1"
3. Open the solution -> Manifest file -> Visual Assets
4. See that there are no images included and default Unity icons are set instead of images, which were provided in Player Settings
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes