Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[WP8.1] System.IO.File.Exists is always false
1. Open the attached project
2. Build for wp8.1
3. Open the solution with visual studio
4. Deploy to a phone and look at the output. The app creates a file and then uses System.IO.File.Exists to check if the file exists. The result is outputted.
Notice that it is always false, even though the file exists.
Works fine on wp8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade