Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[WP8.1]Directional Lightmaps don't work on Windows Phone 8.1
1. Build attached project
2. Deploy project to device
3. Notice that directional lightmaps don't work (see attached image)
Reproducible: 5.4.0a2 (40e6b370febf), 5.3.0f2 (abe83398e3e8), 5.3.0f2 (abe83398e3e8), 4.6.8p2 (72e1c4e081d0)
Works fine on WSA
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3