Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[WP8.1]Directional Lightmaps don't work on Windows Phone 8.1
1. Build attached project
2. Deploy project to device
3. Notice that directional lightmaps don't work (see attached image)
Reproducible: 5.4.0a2 (40e6b370febf), 5.3.0f2 (abe83398e3e8), 5.3.0f2 (abe83398e3e8), 4.6.8p2 (72e1c4e081d0)
Works fine on WSA
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'