Search Issue Tracker
[WinRT] UnityEngine.dll is referencing Assembly-CSharp.dll
Due to this, MDIL fails to properly process structs from UnityEngine.dll used as generic parameters, thus causing InvalidCastExceptions when casting between such types.
1. Open attached project. It contains the DOTween library. There is also a script that tries to cast a ITweenPlugin as an ABSTweenPlugin<Vector3, Vector3, VectorOptions>
2. Build & run for WP8.1
3. Notice the text on screen - it says "Tween 2", meaning that the cast failed (returned null)
Deploying the same solution through visual studio will output "Tween 1", meaning that the cast was successful
Does not reproduce with WP8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform