Search Issue Tracker
[WP 8.1] Web Camera doesn't work on Lumia 1320
1. Build the attached project to Windows Phone 8.1 Nokia Lumia 1320
2. Deploy the title to the phone with Release configuration (make sure that Webcam capability is enabled)
3. Press "Play" button
4. Webcam texture doesn't start with following output
Error: Operation has failed with error 0x80028019: Old format or invalid type library.
(C:/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/MetroPlayer/MetroWebCamTexture.cpp:WebCamTexture::Play at 431)
(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/MetroPlayer/HandleSystemError.cpp Line: 25)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted
- Unity crashes on GC_grow_table when trying to deserialize an XML file
- [Build Callbacks] Build is not failing when BuildFailedException is thrown in the PostProcessScene Callback