Search Issue Tracker
[WP 8.1] Web Camera doesn't work on Lumia 1320
1. Build the attached project to Windows Phone 8.1 Nokia Lumia 1320
2. Deploy the title to the phone with Release configuration (make sure that Webcam capability is enabled)
3. Press "Play" button
4. Webcam texture doesn't start with following output
Error: Operation has failed with error 0x80028019: Old format or invalid type library.
(C:/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/MetroPlayer/MetroWebCamTexture.cpp:WebCamTexture::Play at 431)
(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/MetroPlayer/HandleSystemError.cpp Line: 25)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"