Search Issue Tracker
[WP 8.1] Web Camera doesn't work on Lumia 1320
1. Build the attached project to Windows Phone 8.1 Nokia Lumia 1320
2. Deploy the title to the phone with Release configuration (make sure that Webcam capability is enabled)
3. Press "Play" button
4. Webcam texture doesn't start with following output
Error: Operation has failed with error 0x80028019: Old format or invalid type library.
(C:/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/MetroPlayer/MetroWebCamTexture.cpp:WebCamTexture::Play at 431)
(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/MetroPlayer/HandleSystemError.cpp Line: 25)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets