Search Issue Tracker
WorldToScreenPoint projecting stops working correctly after rapid camera movement
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project
2. Open "DEVMechanics" scene and press Play
3. Press "Y" Button and select nav point "Bravo" (move the mouse around to see how the nav point target responds)
4. Center nav point in screen and then press both Left shift and Right Shift buttons to move (wait till stops)
5. Move mouse and see how nav point target responds
Expected result: After the player performs a warp jump (rapidly advancing to another part of the scene) WorldToScreenPoint method should work the same as in the beginning of the game (before warp jump).
Actual result: After the player performs a warp jump the projection matrix appears to get out of sync. Objects are over projected from where they should be as the player moves
Reproduced with: 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.0p3, 2017.2.0b5, 2017.3.0a1
Note: Incompatible with 5.5, 5.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio