Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
World Space Canvas sorting order broken when images have the same z-position
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open "BugDemo" case
2. Open "ExampleScene" scene
-- Notice that there are two canvases in hierarchy showing the issue
3. Try swapping Border with Fill places in hierarchy of Canvas parent object
-- This should change drawing order
Results: Canvas doesn't sort child objects when their Z positions are the same
Note: Does not reproduces on Unity 5.5.0a5. This issue needs to be investigated in 5.4.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0p1, 5.3.6f1, 5.3.5f1
Not reproducible with: 5.5.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform