Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.9.0-preview
Fixed in 1.9.0
Found in [Package]
[XR][XR SDK] [Vulkan]Editor crashes upon entering Play mode when Vulkan Graphics API is selected
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open the attached project
2. Open cube scene
3. Enter Play mode
Reproduced on 2019.2.0a6, 2019.3.3f1
Not reproduced on 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a5
- Reproduces with XR SDK, on legacy XR with Oculus and Mock HMD SDKs selected
- Does not reproduce on legacy XR OpenVR, None, Stereo Displays SDKs
Feb 10, 2020 13:00
Half a year later and my (Case 1217297) was also marked as duplicate of this one. Also without any reference to Oculus, it's just regular desktop usage crashing with Vulkan.
Jun 19, 2019 15:57
My case (1163390) was also marked as a duplicate of this one, despite being unrelated to Oculus or the editor.
Apr 13, 2019 12:16
For future reference, my case (1144959) was marked as a duplicate of this one, and in my case it was reproducible in 2019.1.0f1 and had nothing to do with Oculus
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 1.9.0-preview):
Fixed with Oculus XR Plugin 1.9.0 (2021.2.0a12, 2021.1.0f1, 2020.3.2f1. 2019.4.24f1)