Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Wireframe overlay color is not used
1. Create new scene
2. Add cube to scene
3. Change Wireframe overlay color to red in Preferences
4. Switch through Wireframe/Shaded Wireframe modes in scene view
5. Observe that Wireframe overlay color isn't used anywhere
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Feb 14, 2017 07:36
Ah, "fixed in 5.6". Will it be back ported?
Feb 14, 2017 07:27
This is supposed to be fixed? It still doesn't show in 5.5.1f1.