Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Wireframe overlay color is not used
1. Create new scene
2. Add cube to scene
3. Change Wireframe overlay color to red in Preferences
4. Switch through Wireframe/Shaded Wireframe modes in scene view
5. Observe that Wireframe overlay color isn't used anywhere
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete