Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Wireframe overlay color is not used
1. Create new scene
2. Add cube to scene
3. Change Wireframe overlay color to red in Preferences
4. Switch through Wireframe/Shaded Wireframe modes in scene view
5. Observe that Wireframe overlay color isn't used anywhere
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website