Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Wireframe overlay color is not used
1. Create new scene
2. Add cube to scene
3. Change Wireframe overlay color to red in Preferences
4. Switch through Wireframe/Shaded Wireframe modes in scene view
5. Observe that Wireframe overlay color isn't used anywhere
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd