Search Issue Tracker
Wireframe edges not rendered when sprite frame is selected
- Generate frames from the attached dude_animation_sheet.png using auto atlassing
- Drag frame_0 in the scene
- Select the Wireframe view mode. Wireframe is displayed as two triangles
- Select the sprite in the scene-view. Wireframe becomes just a diagonal line (triangle edges are not rendered because of overlapping with selection rectangle) - see attached image
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- URP not rendering with a Renderer Feature before rendering shadows