Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Tilemap Tiles replaced by pink squares show up as Sprite they were replaced with while hovering cursor over specific area
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached Unity project (tilemap.zip)
2. Open the "test" scene
3. In the Tile Palette window, click on the Tile that isn't a pink square
4. Move the cursor to the bottom right corner of the Scene View
5. Observe every pink square on the grid turn into the Tile selected in the Tile Palette
Expected result: The pink square Tiles appear as they appear in the Tile Palette
Actual result: The pink square Tiles merge with the Tile they were replaced with
Reproducible with: 2017.2.0b4, 2017.2.2p3, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0b2
Could not test with: 2017.1.0a1, 2017.2.0a4, 2017.2.0b3, 2017.2.2p4, 2017.4.2f1, 2018.1.0f1
If moving the mouse cursor to the right bottom corner of the grid does not produce the fifth step, it is recommended to zoom the Scene View out a bit more.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website