Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X, 2018.2.X
Tilemap Tiles replaced by pink squares show up as Sprite they were replaced with while hovering cursor over specific area
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached Unity project (tilemap.zip)
2. Open the "test" scene
3. In the Tile Palette window, click on the Tile that isn't a pink square
4. Move the cursor to the bottom right corner of the Scene View
5. Observe every pink square on the grid turn into the Tile selected in the Tile Palette
Expected result: The pink square Tiles appear as they appear in the Tile Palette
Actual result: The pink square Tiles merge with the Tile they were replaced with
Reproducible with: 2017.2.0b4, 2017.2.2p3, 2017.4.1f1, 2018.1.0b13, 2018.2.0b2
Could not test with: 2017.1.0a1, 2017.2.0a4, 2017.2.0b3, 2017.2.2p4, 2017.4.2f1, 2018.1.0f1
If moving the mouse cursor to the right bottom corner of the grid does not produce the fifth step, it is recommended to zoom the Scene View out a bit more.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy