Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[WinInstaller] Some dll's are left undeleted after Editor uninstallation
After deinstallation list of dll's is left in Editor folder.
- Unity 2017.1.0a1/Editor/embree.dll
- Unity 2017.1.0a1/Editor/OpenRL.dll
- Unity 2017.1.0a1/Editor/OpenRL_pthread.dll
- Unity 2017.1.0a1/Editor/tbb.dll
- Unity 2017.1.0a1/Editor/tbbmalloc.dll
1. Install Editor.
2. To to Editor location and run Uninstall.exe.
Actual result: Dll's are left in Editor folder.
Expected result: Everything expected is deleted.
Regression since 5.6.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"