Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[Windows] VideoPlayer.errorReceived() callback is not triggered when internet connection is lost
1. Open the attached project and run it
2. Click "prepare" button and wait for "Prepare completed" event logged in Console
3. Once "Prepare completed" message is logged disconnect your machine from the internet
4. Click "Play". Wait until the video reaches the end of the downloaded buffer and pauses
5. Observe the following error in the console:
WindowsVideoMedia error 0x80072ee7 while reading https://www.sample-videos.com/video/mp4/720/big_buck_bunny_720p_30mb.mp4
Error details: <Empty>
Reproduced: 2017.1.4p2, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.7f1, 2018.2.0b10, 2018.3.0a3
Note: not reproducible on Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website