Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[Windows] VideoPlayer.errorReceived() callback is not triggered when internet connection is lost
1. Open the attached project and run it
2. Click "prepare" button and wait for "Prepare completed" event logged in Console
3. Once "Prepare completed" message is logged disconnect your machine from the internet
4. Click "Play". Wait until the video reaches the end of the downloaded buffer and pauses
5. Observe the following error in the console:
WindowsVideoMedia error 0x80072ee7 while reading https://www.sample-videos.com/video/mp4/720/big_buck_bunny_720p_30mb.mp4
Error details: <Empty>
Reproduced: 2017.1.4p2, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.6f1, 2018.1.7f1, 2018.2.0b10, 2018.3.0a3
Note: not reproducible on Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode