Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
[Windows][Video Player] Video Clip is not played when loading it from an Asset Bundle
1. Open users attached "MoviePlayerTest_Project"
2. Go to custom "Build" menu item --> "Asset Bundles"
3. Open "VideoPlay" script, observe that the video should be played trough Asset Bundle when scene is started
4. Open "Start" scene and enter playmode
Expected result: Video is played
Actual result: "WindowsVideoMedia error 0xc00d36c3 while reading archive..." error is produced and Video is not played
Note - Only reproducible on Windows, could not reproduce the issue on macOS
Reproducible with - 2017.2.0b1, 2017.1.0f1, 5.6.2p1
Fixed in - 2018.1.0a2, 2017.3.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform