Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[Windows][Video Player] Video Clip is not played when loading it from an Asset Bundle
1. Open users attached "MoviePlayerTest_Project"
2. Go to custom "Build" menu item --> "Asset Bundles"
3. Open "VideoPlay" script, observe that the video should be played trough Asset Bundle when scene is started
4. Open "Start" scene and enter playmode
Expected result: Video is played
Actual result: "WindowsVideoMedia error 0xc00d36c3 while reading archive..." error is produced and Video is not played
Note - Only reproducible on Windows, could not reproduce the issue on macOS
Reproducible with - 2017.2.0b1, 2017.1.0f1, 5.6.2p1
Fixed in - 2018.1.0a2, 2017.3.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes