Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
[Windows][Video Player] Video Clip is not played when loading it from an Asset Bundle
1. Open users attached "MoviePlayerTest_Project"
2. Go to custom "Build" menu item --> "Asset Bundles"
3. Open "VideoPlay" script, observe that the video should be played trough Asset Bundle when scene is started
4. Open "Start" scene and enter playmode
Expected result: Video is played
Actual result: "WindowsVideoMedia error 0xc00d36c3 while reading archive..." error is produced and Video is not played
Note - Only reproducible on Windows, could not reproduce the issue on macOS
Reproducible with - 2017.2.0b1, 2017.1.0f1, 5.6.2p1
Fixed in - 2018.1.0a2, 2017.3.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error