Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Windows][Video] Graphics memory leak in hardware-accelerated video decoding
This issue has no description.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.1):
Now avoiding to share the same texture multiple times between the video-specific D3D11 device and the main D3D11/D3D11 Unity graphics device. Sharing textures between D3Dx devices creates a new object every time and unnecessarily reserves additional GPU address space.
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.3):
Avoid redundant sharing between video-specific D3D11 device and main D3D11/D3D12 graphics device.